Welcome to Something to Talk About Link Party #14!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Lets get this party started!
What I’ve Been Up To:
Most Clicked Features
Prodigal Pieces – Farmhouse Master Bedroom Grand Reveal
Restyle Relove – Old Wooden Pailing Sliding Door
Virginia Sweet Pea – Family Room Update with Late 1960’s Furniture
A Junk Chick Life – The French Desk
Thrifty Artsy Girl – White Glazed Cabinet Transformation
Gathered Vintage Home – Rescued Dresser Redo
Thanks again to everyone that stopped by last week and linked up with me! I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to join the party. I try and stop by everyone’s blog and say thanks, but if I missed you, please know how much I love looking at what you share! Remember, linking back will really help me find you!
How to Make a Cedar Planter by Lehman Lane
DIY Custom Shaped Chair Cushions by Nicer Than New
Clearly I have Summer on the brain! Stop by these ladies blogs and show some love Y’all!
We Would Love to Connect With You on Social Media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host. (I follow all bloggers that leave a comment)
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button