Welcome to Something to Talk About Link Party #25!
Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct you to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too.
Lets get this party started!
What I’ve Been Up To:
Most Clicked Features:
DIY Inspired – Before and After Home Tour
My Heavenly Recipes – How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink With 1 Ingredient
Fern Avenue – SPiT on Curbside Find
All Things Heart & Home – Summer Porch Decorating – 7 Ways to Add Personality
A Junkchick Life – I’m Still Tweaking That Porch!
Mia Bella Passions – Dining Room Decor – An Olive Tree in A Pot
My Amazing Features this week are:
**** Stop by these blogs and show some love y’all!****
Four Poster Bed Redo by Lehman Lane
Herb Butter by On Crooked Creektt
I would really like to thank everyone for linking up. I really enjoy looking at all the posts that you share and I am amazed by your talent and creativity. I wish that I could stop by and comment on each of them, but the summer time doesn’t have enough hours in the day. And just picking 2 posts to feature is like a Sophie’s choice.
We Would Love to Connect With You on Social Media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button.