Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Spring Mason Jar Vases from Dwelling in Happiness Ikea Rast Deresser Take 2 from The Hatched Home CoCo’s picks: Laundry Room Reveal from Sweet Tea in the South From Drab to Fab – The Farmhouse Chair from The Painted Drawer Lisa’s picks: Painted French Chair from Somewhat Quirky Design Flea Market Flip Friday – Yo Yo Apron from Bohemian Junktion Angie’s picks: St. Patricks Day Easy Home Decor from Frog Prince Paperie Upcycled Thrift Store Bench for Kids from DIY Inspired Karen’s picks: Early Spring Porch from Little Brags Easter Bunny Marshmallow Pops from Frog Prince Paperie Melody’s picks:Black Lacquer Buffet Gets a Whole New Look from Shizzle Design Spool Table from Burlap and Sawdust Karin’s picks: Goodwill Table Makeover from Virginia Sweet Pea Classic Update On a Vintage Chair from Restoration Redoux
I must say, I had so much fun looking at all the links everyone shared. There are so many creative and talented people joining us! My picks this week are: Little Brags and an Early Spring Porch I wish I had a porch this lovely to enjoy! Frog Prince Paperie with Easter Bunny Marshmallow Pops They are so adorable! And it’s a tutorial so you can make them too! We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter Angie from The Altered Past || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter Melody from My Passion For Decor || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host. (I follow all bloggers that leave a comment)
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button! Please click the link and join this weeks party! An InLinkz Link-up