Happy Monday Y’all!
Welcome to Something to Talk About Link Party #8! Our party kicks-off at 6:00 AM every Monday morning and runs until Thursday at 5:00 PM. Throughout the next few days, many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes and more – you’ll get to see it all below, loads of inspiration at it’s BEST. Just press the links and it will direct to that bloggers post. Be sure you come back again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing, as more posts get linked each day! If you’re a blogger we are so excited for you to join us! It’s a great way to make some new friends and share your creative ideas throughout the week, and on Social Media too. Lets get this party started!
What I’ve Been Up To:
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Spring Wreath Using Burlap and Denim from Across the Blvd.
Picket Fence Arrows from A Diamond in the Stuff
CoCo’s picks: DIY Fabric Covered Phone Case from Mad for Fabric
Antique Dresser Repurposed into a Coffee Bar from LL Farm
Lisa’s picks: Decorating with China and Sweet Easter Rabbits from Penny’s Treasures
Lamp to Memo Board from Confessions of a Serial Diyer
Angie’s picks: Jadeite Collection from Panolpoly
Entry Hall Re-Do from Bluebird 1959
Karen’s picks: Peter Rabbit Birthday Party from Chikadee Home Nest
Yellow Dresser with a Pop from D.D.’s Cottage and Design
Melody’s picks: Chicken Wire Basket Turned Pendant Light Fixture from Always Never Done
Antique Wash Stand Before & After from Urban Patina
Eat Drink and Be Merry Marquis Sign from Lake Girl Paints
Peter Rabbit Birthday Party from Chikadee Home Nest . What little one wouldn’t adore this?!
Yellow Dresser with a Pop from D.D.’s Cottage and Design . I would love to have this piece in my house!
***Please follow your hostess on the social media above ***
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host. (I follow all bloggers that leave a comment)
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. 2 Bees in a Pod is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through 2Beesinapod.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!