Are you always on the move, on a camping trip with friends or alone, or always touring around various places in your RV, or better still, you don’t have enough space in your house to fix your bathroom the way you like?
If any one of these situations represents you, then you are in need of a movable and portable bathtub that gives you all the benefits of a regular bathtub and more while being movable.
Portable bathtubs allow you to enjoy that wonder soak anywhere, be it on the move or even in the comfort of your home.
Portable tubs are very practical and highly functional, making life easy for their users, and if all of these interest you in any way, here is a review of the best portable bathtub to meet your needs.
Top 3 Recommendations
1. Best Overall – G Ganen Unisex Portable Foldable Bathtub
2. Runner Up – Wey & Fly Portable Foldable Bathtub
3. Best Bathtub Feature – Co-Z Inflatable Adult Bathtub
- 1 The Best Portable Bathtub: Top 8 Products
- 1.1 1. G Ganen Unisex Portable Foldable 3 Layer PVC SPA Bathtub – Best 3 layer Material
- 1.2 2. WEY & FLY Portable Foldable Bathtub – Best Water Temperature Maintenance
- 1.3 3. CO-Z Inflatable Adult Bath Tub – Best Relaxation Bathtub with Pump
- 1.4 4. LUCKUP Portable Foldable Free Standing Soaking Bath Tub – Best Versatile Looks Design
- 1.5 5. W WEYLAN TEC Large Foldable Bath Tub – Best Small-Sized Design
- 1.6 6. HIWENA Inflatable Portable Bathtub – Best Aesthetic Appearance
- 1.7 7. Watebom Portable Plastic Bathtub, Folding Spa Bathtub – Best Small Bathroom Model
- 1.8 8. BESTHLS Foldable Bathtub Portable Soaking Bath Tub – Best Thermal Layer Design
- 2 Buying Guide: How To Choose The Best Portable Bathtub?
- 3 Final Thoughts
The Best Portable Bathtub: Top 8 Products
1. G Ganen Unisex Portable Foldable 3 Layer PVC SPA Bathtub – Best 3 layer Material
For starters, no matter how portable a bathtub is, it must be durable in every way, G Ganen Unisex 3 Layer Portable Bathtub offers you unquestionable durability.
As a roomy 75cm x 75 cm in diameter tub, the sturdy G Ganen make features three layers of PVC material with one layer of mesh cloth designed to hold adults weighing about 220 pounds with a 72 inches height.
Despite being 3 layers, the item is lightweight, waterproof, and keeps water warm. Plus, the thick bottom design allows you to sit comfortably.
Drainage features a detachable and anti-leak tap for easy drainage, while the top has an inflatable armrest with neck support.
- Lightweight and durable
- Environmentally-friendly material
- Thick bottom design
- Easy to clean
- Good dimensions
- Features a side drainage
- Must be inflated before use
- Not designed for use of bath oils
2. WEY & FLY Portable Foldable Bathtub – Best Water Temperature Maintenance
A good warm and relaxing bath is definitely priceless, and WEY & FLY Portable Foldable Bathtub ensures that you will enjoy as many warm baths as possible without fail.
The minimalist portable tub of 75.5 cm in diameter maintains optimum water temperature thanks to its built-in pearl insulation layer design found all around and at the bottom of the tub.
The EPE insulation layer keeps water warm for up to 120 mins. Also, its multiple layers of PVC lining with plastic, polyvinyl chloride, and others allow for a durable and non-slip experience.
Perfect bathtub for adults and family, the foldable portable plastic bathtub features two drain holes on the side and bottom.
- Top-notch insulation design
- Good heat preservation
- Durable and non-slip
- Features a water-filled bottom cushion
- Drains might leak over time
3. CO-Z Inflatable Adult Bath Tub – Best Relaxation Bathtub with Pump
Amongst the best portable bathtubs, we have CO-Z inflatable bathtub designed to offer you easy usage and prepping with an enjoyable spa touch to it.
Made from superior high-density PVC material with a thermal fusion finish technology, the 3-tier inflatable tub is waterproof, heat resistant, and eco-friendly.
To set up the oval tub with a 220-pound capacity, the 63 (L) x 25.2 (H) inches portable bath comes with an electric air pump to pump the 3 separate blowholes for under 3 minutes.
Also has double zipper closure for protection and to keep water hot.
Plus, it comes with an inflatable pillow rest, a backrest, and a dual armrest for optimum comfort. Furthermore, you also get a cozy cup holder to hold beverages, cellphones, and MP3 players while you chill.
The design includes two drain pipes, can be stored easily and fits into any shower stall.
- Superior material composition
- Includes pillow rest, backrest, and armrest
- Has a cup holder
- Zipper closure
- Easy fast pumping
- Drainage course isn’t so up-tight
4. LUCKUP Portable Foldable Free Standing Soaking Bath Tub – Best Versatile Looks Design
The LUCKUP Portable Bathtub is one of the many bathtubs that are the best choices not just for offering you that comfortable and deep soak but also for their versatile design.
Available in both blue with celestial images and powder pink with flamingos, the portable bathtub offers a sturdy 3 layers of fabric.
Model make includes wear-resistant flocking cloth, reinforced cotton, and waterproof PVC for heat insulation and thermal solid insulation that maintains the water’s heat for up to 2 hours.
With a capacity to hold up to 120 liters of water, the 25.6 inches x 27.5 inches portable bathtub features a folding design and fits into any shower space.
- Available on two models
- 3 layer material including thermal foam to stay hot
- Durable support frame
- Easy to install
- Features two drains
- Plastic odor is perceived in the first few uses.
5. W WEYLAN TEC Large Foldable Bath Tub – Best Small-Sized Design
Simplistic but highly functional, the 39 inches long W WEYLAN Tec Large Bathtub is a deep and spacious portable bath perfect for a bubble bath.
With durable plastic material, specifically TPE and PP material that is BPA-free and odorless, the model holds a weight of up to 145 lbs, perfect for kids and small adults.
The material has a non-slip rib at the bottom, good level insulation allowing you to enjoy a hot tub experience, plus it saves plenty of space as it’s easily foldable, making it perfect for a small apartment or traveling.
To drain, use a star-shaped drain plug included in the package.
- Sturdy material
- Odorless when heated
- Non-slip with good insulation
- Star-shaped drain plug.
- Looks like a regular bath
- Only suitable for kids and small adults
6. HIWENA Inflatable Portable Bathtub – Best Aesthetic Appearance
HIWENA inflatable bathtub is the tub that appeals not just in terms of looks but also in terms of functionality.
The product is a durable inflatable PVC material type with inflatable walls that are easily repairable with a repair patch available in the package.
Hiwena’s 17.5 inches high and 48 inches long super functional design makes a perfect choice for a bubbling spa relaxation mode which goes well with its 27 inches inflatable backrest.
It’s a fast drain with drain plugs at the two bottom layers for quick water drain and a spiral air valve for easy inflation and deflation but needs a separate pump to blow it up.
- Ergonomic design
- Inflatable backrest
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Features a repair kit
- Needs to be inflated and deflated for every use
- No air pump included in the package
7. Watebom Portable Plastic Bathtub, Folding Spa Bathtub – Best Small Bathroom Model
Short on bathroom space in the house but in need of something compact to fit your shower stall, Watebom has you covered.
Unlike other tubs, Watebom offers you a 31 by 28 inches (D x H) which fits both children and adults. Material-wise, the tub is both 0.6mm Net clamping cloth material with two PVC at the bottom with a 10 mm sponge. A sturdy choice for a spa experience
As a non-inflatable tub, Watebom comes as a top-notch foldable and lightweight tub, easy to assemble with a flexible hose to the side outlet.
- One of the best portable options
- Sturdy make
- Flexible hose
- Plastic smell on first use
8. BESTHLS Foldable Bathtub Portable Soaking Bath Tub – Best Thermal Layer Design
Unlike other portable tubs, BESTHLS design is much more composite and compound which fully adds to its functionality.
The environmentally friendly product has 6 layers of high-quality fabric waterproof material with layers designed for anti-cold insulation and wear-resistant flocking.
You can easily put the 27.6 x 2 inches design together in three minutes, and it holds a pretty high degree of heat.
There’s also a zippered cover which allows the high-grade insulation to function better, giving you a continuous hot tub feel at every soak.
- Multilayered product
- Available in three different colors
- Quick assembly
- High rate thermal material
- Double drains
- No headrest for relaxation
Buying Guide: How To Choose The Best Portable Bathtub?
Size and Height
These portable bathtubs are so-called convenient because of their small movable sizes that allow them to fit easily both outdoor and indoor in shower spaces.
For those that would be using them indoors, the size of your shower stall would determine the size and height of the portable tub you’ll get, but an ideal size would be about 30 inches, and for small spaces, about 28 inches.
Height-wise, the most suitable height range would be 29.5 inches to 31.5 inches, depending on how tall you are. But there are also large bathtubs that don’t fit these measurements for those who require bigger ones.
The construction of portable bathtubs from long-lasting ones to fair term ones. One thing to note is that most of the materials are environmentally friendly and lightweight.
The most common is the PVC plastic bathtub material which is the most durable and stable material, while some are made from many layers of plastic, making them stronger than single-layer models.
The Model Shape
A good portable bathtub should allow you to relax in the best way possible. Hence, there are a variety of shapes with endless functions.
While you can get a traditional bathtub style where you can stretch your legs while enjoying a relaxing soak, you can as well choose the round designs that allow you to sit upright or sit cross-legged for deeper soaks.
Both styles offer features that allow for optimum comfort.
As a temporary bathtub that is easy to store, move and use, the usefulness of bathtubs cannot be overstated and having one of these for your indoor and outdoor bathing is a great plus.
With the many listed bathtubs here in this review, we do hope that you can choose the best portable bathtub that will meet your needs.