Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Tankless toilets are becoming popular due to their sleek lines and modernistic appearance. They typically take up less space in your bathroom and are easy to keep clean. Many of the tankless toilets offer a large range of innovative features. This makes them more appealing and offers a truly modern addition to an otherwise boring bathroom.
- 1 Best Tankless Toilets
- 1.1 1. Toto MS992CUMFG Neorest 700H
- 1.2 2. Saniflo 023 Sanicompact Self-Contained Toilet
- 1.3 3. Toto CT418FG Aquia Wall-Hung Toilet
- 1.4 4. Toto MS982CUMG Neorest 550H with Disinfection System
- 1.5 5. Kohler K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet
- 1.6 6. Toto MS920CEMFG Washlet with Integrated Toilet
- 1.7 7. Kohler K-5401-0 Veil Skirted One-Piece Intelligent Toilet
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
Best Tankless Toilets
If you are interested in upgrading your toilet to something more modern or futuristic, then look at the reviews we have provided below. We have chosen a variety of tankless toilets that span a wide spectrum of features so you can see the types of options available.
1. Toto MS992CUMFG Neorest 700H
The dual flush toilet provides 0.8 GPF (gallons per flush) for a light flush and 1.0 GPF for a full flush. It uses a cyclone siphon jet flushing system to rinse the toilet bowl thoroughly with every flush.
This toilet comes with a convenient remote control, hands-free automatic flush and a heated seat with temperature control. Forget about those middle of the night visits to the bathroom and the surprise of a cold toilet seat! With the Toto Neorest 700H toilet, cold toilet seats are a thing of the past!
- Integrated toilet and bidet
- Skirted design
- Remote control
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Hands-free automatic flush
- Requires a dedicated GFCI outlet near the toilet
- Bidet nozzles require frequent sanitation
2. Saniflo 023 Sanicompact Self-Contained Toilet
This product is a self-contained unit that is ideal for fitting into tight spaces when standard toilets just won’t fit. This toilet is a macerating toilet which disposes of waste with minimal water usage of only 1.0 GPF.
It features a stylish toilet seat with chrome hinges which will blend in nicely with any bathroom decor. It has an elongated bowl for more room and comfort. This toilet is a gravity flush toilet, so it does not require a tank like most standard toilets.
This product is easy to install and is fairly quiet when flushed. Saniflo offers a 2-year warranty on this product so you can have peace of mind that any issues you have will be resolved!
- Macerating toilet
- Gravity flush system
- Uses only 1.0 GPF of water
- Works well in compact spaces
- 2-year warranty
- Requires a dedicated GFCI nearby
- Clogs easier than standard toilets
3. Toto CT418FG Aquia Wall-Hung Toilet
This is a wall-mount toilet that must be paired with an appropriate in-wall tank system. It features a dual flush system which uses 0.9 GPF for a light flush and 1.6 GPF for a full flush.
Toto coats the toilet with a SanaGloss ceramic glaze. This prevents bacteria growth and prevents mold from sticking to the surface of the toilet. It features an elongated bowl and has a skirted design which makes the exterior of the toilet easier to clean.
If you are building a new bathroom or renovating an existing one, consider this wall-hung toilet. It will transform your bathroom into a spa-like environment.
- Dual flush
- Skirted design
- SanaGloss glaze prevents mold and bacteria growth
- Requires a separate in-wall tank system
- Installation of the in-wall tank system can be complicated
4. Toto MS982CUMG Neorest 550H with Disinfection System
This toilet features a siphon jet flushing system for ultra-high efficiency and only uses between 0.8 and 1.0 GPF. It also has an integrated bidet which offers three modes for cleansing including front, rear and soft spray.
The interior of the toilet bowl is glazed with SanaGloss which inhibits the growth of mold, stains and bacteria growth. This also makes the toilet much easier to clean as solid waste and other matter will not stick to the bowl surface.
This toilet has many other features including a remote control, heated seat, and a soft closing lid. With this amazing toilet from Toto, you can transform your bathroom into a spa-like room that will become your own special oasis!
- Ultra-high water efficiency
- Bidet with three cleansing modes
- Remote control
- Soft closing lid
- 3-year limited warranty
- Installation is time-consuming
5. Kohler K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet
This product from Kohler is a one-piece wall-hung toilet that offers an elongated bowl for added comfort. This toilet is paired with an in-wall tank and carrier system to create a complete toilet system for your bathroom.
The toilet is designed for a dual flush system which uses 0.8 GPF for a light flush and 1.6 GPF for a full solid waste flush. Durable steel frame brackets are used behind the wall to provide unparalleled flexibility. This toilet attaches directly to the wall and appears to float above the floor.
Kohler offers a 1-year limited warranty on this product. The Veil toilet bowl from Kohler will give your bathroom a futuristic look that will be a conversation starter for years to come.
- As expected, it comes with a dual flushing mechanism
- Flexibility in toilet height during installation
- Elongated toilet bowl
- Requires separate in-wall tank and carrier system
- Often requires multiple flushes for solid waste
6. Toto MS920CEMFG Washlet with Integrated Toilet
This product from Toto features a washlet bidet seat with an integrated dual flush toilet. The bidet offers a front and rear water cleanse with five adjustable temperature and pressure settings. This gives you the ultimate flexibility for your household with bidet cleansing.
The toilet bowl is finished with Toto’s CEFIONTECT glaze which inhibits mold and bacteria growth. A premist function prior to using the toilet coats the bowl with a light spray of water to help prevent solid waste from sticking to the bowl.
This toilet has several other features including an automatic open and close lid, heated seat, warm air dryer and deodorizer for added comfort. If you want a state-of-the-art toilet system, you cannot go wrong with this Toto product!
- Dual flush
- Bidet with five adjustable temperature and pressure settings
- Automatic open and close lid
- Heated seat
- Warm air dryer
- Automatic open feature on the lid is hyper-sensitive and cannot be adjusted
7. Kohler K-5401-0 Veil Skirted One-Piece Intelligent Toilet
This product from Kohler has an integrated bidet cleansing system. It features both front and rear wash modes with warm water for soothing cleansing. The self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the bidet wand surfaces.
This toilet has a heated seat with adjustable temperature settings. The operation of the lid is motion-activated and will open when you approach the toilet and close when you leave.
This toilet even comes with LED lighting to illuminate the bowl and act as a nightlight in the dark. It even has an emergency back-up flush feature for power outages! This product will turn your bathroom into a spa-like oasis that will be the envy of all your friends!
- Elongated bowl
- Integrate bidet with front and rear wash modes
- Warm air-drying system
- Heated seat
- LED lighting
- It also features a sleek and compact design
- Bowl does not fill up adequately requiring multiple flushes for solid waste
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many types of tankless toilets with a variety of available features. Here are answers to frequently asked questions that should help you make your final product decision.
What Is A Tankless Toilet?
A tankless toilet does not have its own tank of water for flushing mounted directly on top of the toilet bowl. Instead, they are a one-piece unit connected directly to a water supply line that provides high-pressure water flow for every flush.
What Mounting Options Are Available?
Some tankless toilets can be mounted directly on the wall and are referred to as “wall-hung” toilets. These toilets leave a gap between the toilet bowl and the floor, which makes it easier to clean around the toilet.
Other tankless toilets are mounted directly to the floor, but they still provide a sleek, low profile since they do not have the water tank attached directly above the bowl.
What Types of Features Come With A Tankless Toilet?
Many tankless toilets offer state-of-the-art innovative technology that makes them so much more appealing than a standard toilet. Here are some features you may find in a tankless toilet:
- An integrated bidet cleansing system offers you warm water cleansing after you use the toilet.
- Motion activate lid that automatically opens when you approach the toilet and closes when you walk away.
- A heated seat feature will keep your bottom warm in the winter months!
- LED bowl illumination can offer a nightlight during the dark hours of the evening.
Tankless toilets really can elevate your bathroom to a completely new and futuristic level! With a tankless toilet, you have many more innovative features available to you that will allow you to pamper yourself on a daily basis. If you plan to buy a tankless toilet, be sure you are buying a quality name-brand product and not a knock-off. This will ensure you avoid a lot of frustrations!