Last Updated on
If you have ever had hemorrhoids, then you know how difficult it can be to get any kind of relief for the pain and discomfort. It is cumbersome to run a bath 2 or 3 times every day. Have you considered a sitz bath toilet seat? These seats fit over existing toilet bowls and are designed with a deep bowl that is filled with water and Epsom salts.
Best Toilet Seat for Hemorrhoids
The convenience of a sitz bath seat will change your world. We have found a few toilet seats that provide a soothing bath for your private parts. These seats all have similar features, but there are some small differences that set them apart from each other. Take a look at the reviews below and see if one of the products appeals to you.
1. Soothic Sitz Bath For Over The Toilet
This product from Soothic fits directly over your existing toilet bowl. It provides you with soothing relief for hemorrhoids and general inflammation in your anal and genital areas.
Simply place the seat bath over your toilet bowl and fill with warm water and Epsom salts. After you are finished soaking, you can slowly lift the toilet seat to drain the bath water out through 3 holes in the back of the seat.
This product is ideal for elderly individuals or for homes where running a bath is not an option. You can get quick soothing relief for your delicate areas in just a matter of minutes.
- Fits directly over existing elongated, oval or oblong toilet bowls
- Blends in with existing decor
- No installation required
- Easy to set up and use immediately
- Too small to provide full coverage similar to an actual bath in a tub
2. Raithy Sitz Bath For Over The Toilet With Flusher
This bath seat is collapsible, so it is not as bulky when you need to store it. It is made of easy-to-clean plastic and silicone with contoured edges to provide additional comfort.
There are vents in the side of the bowl to prevent water overflow. To use the bath seat, place it directly over the top of your toilet bowl and then fill with warm water. You can add Epsom salts, lavender or other products to ease your discomfort and provide relief.
- Made of easy-to-clean plastic and silicone
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Vents in the bowl to prevent overflow
- Extra deep to provide better comfort
- Requires thorough cleaning to prevent bacteria growth
3. Lifevv Sitz Bath For Over The Toilet
This bath seat fits directly over your existing toilet bowl. It has contoured edges for additional comfort while you are soaking your private areas! The bowl is about 6-inches deep to give you the maximum coverage while soaking.
The inner side of the bowl is marked with a scale line to help you measure how much water to add to the bath. It has an overflow vent in the back to ensure water doesn’t go everywhere while you are using it.
- East to clean
- 6-inch deep bowl
- Needs more overflow drain holes
4. Fairy Maker Sitz Bath For Over The Toilet
This is the perfect solution for relief from hemorrhoids. This pink sitz bath fits directly over your toilet bowl. It has a deep bowl to provide soothing relief for your private parts.
The bowl is about 6-inches deep and it is very easy to clean. Contoured edges provide added comfort while you are soaking. Don’t miss out on this effective product for hemorrhoid relief!
- 6-inch deep bowl
- Overflow drain in back
- Easy to clean
- Needs additional drainage holes
5. Happy Yak Sitz Bath For Over The Toilet
This sitz bath is engineered for comfort and durability. The vent flow is designed to ensure that you don’t end up with water all over your floor. The contoured edges provide comfortable seating while you are soaking.
This seat bowl can hold up to 67-ounces of water. Happy Yak is so confident in their product that they will provide a money-back guarantee for any reason!
- Contoured edges
- 3-hole vent and overflow design
- Money-back guarantee
- Bowl needs to be a little deeper for full coverage
Features To Consider
There are many features to consider when you are looking for a toilet seat for hemorrhoids. Here are some key elements you should consider before you make a decision on the product that suits you the best.
Most sitz bath toilet seats are made of hard plastic which makes them easy to clean. You want to be sure the seat has contoured edges which makes the seat more comfortable to sit on for longer periods of time.
When looking for a toilet seat to help with hemorrhoids, you want to be sure the seat has a bowl depth of at least 5-inches. If the bowl is too shallow, you will not be able to get enough coverage of your private areas to relieve the pain and discomfort. Be sure you confirm the depth of the toilet seat bowl before you make a purchase.
Some toilet seats we reviewed have only a single overflow drain in the back. Although this gets the job done, it does not always prevent water from flowing onto the floor. If you are getting a sitz bath toilet seat, be sure you consider one that has more than a single overflow vent. This will make your life so much easier and help ensure you don’t get wet floors!
If you need a product to relieve hemorrhoid pain, then consider a sitz bath toilet seat. This type of product is more convenient than having to run a bath 2 or 3 times per day. Simply place the seat over the toilet bowl, fill the basin with warm water and Epsom salts, and then sit down and let the pain relief begin! You will wonder why you waited so long!
You May Also Like:
- Top 7 Best Skirted Toilets 2020 Reviews
- Top 6 Best Sterling Windham Toilet 2020 Reviews
- Top 5 Best Ove Toilet 2020 Reviews
- Top 5 Best Woodbridge Toilet 2020 Reviews
- 5 Best Swiss Madison Toilet 2020 Reviews & Reports
- Top 7 Best Two-Piece Toilet Reviews 2020 & Reports
- The 10 Best Portable Toilets Reviews 2020 & Reports
- The Best Self Cleaning Toilets 2020 Reviews
- Toilet Parts Weight: How Much Does a Toilet Weigh?
- The 10 Best Bidet Toilet Seats 2020 Reviews & Reports