When it’s time to look for a new toilet, the search can be overwhelming. Toilet design and technology has come a long way in the last several years which means there are more options to choose from than just a standard two piece toilet.
- 1 Best Two Piece Toilets
- 1.1 1. Toto CST744E Eco Drake Two Piece Elongated Toilet, Cotton White
- 1.2 2. Convenient Height 20-Inch Extra Tall Toilet
- 1.3 3. Toto CST744SL Drake 2-Piece ADA Toilet with Elongated Bowl, Cotton White
- 1.4 4. Kohler K-6669-0 Memoirs Toilet, White
- 1.5 5. Toto CST744E Eco Drake Two Piece Elongated Toilet, Colonial White
- 1.6 6. Toto MS446124CEMG Aquia IV WASHLET Elongated Dual Flush Toilet, Cotton White
- 1.7 7. Toto Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank, Cotton White
- 2 Features to Consider
- 3 Conclusion
Best Two Piece Toilets
If you don’t need all the fancy bells and whistles that come with more sophisticated toilets, then you may want to stick with a basic two piece toilet which features the toilet bowl and tank. Here are some top picks currently available for two piece toilet designs. See if any of these products will work for your bathroom needs!
1. Toto CST744E Eco Drake Two Piece Elongated Toilet, Cotton White
The Eco Drake toilet from Toto has an elongated bowl to provide added comfort while using the toilet. It is a single flush toilet that uses 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush) and features a wide 3-inch flush valve to provide a powerful flush.
The classic high-profile design is powerful and durable enough to work in both residential and commercial settings. The extra-large trapway ensures that all waste is efficiently disposed of during each flush cycle.
You can complete your toilet ensemble with a soft close seat or even upgrade to one of Toto’s WASHLET bidet seats. The Eco Drake toilet will blend in nicely with any bathroom decor. You will not be disappointed in the performance this toilet provides!
- Elongated bowl
- Uses 1.28 GPF
- Features a wide 3-inch flush valve
- Extra-large trapway
- Fill valve is extremely noisy when flushing
2. Convenient Height 20-Inch Extra Tall Toilet
This toilet is made by a company called Convenient Height which is located in Massachusetts. This toilet is specifically designed for the elderly and for those with mobility challenges. The height of the bowl sits at 20-inches from the ground which provides additional safety when sitting down and standing up at the toilet. This eliminates the need for elevated riser seats on a standard toilet!
The toilet features a dual flush system which uses 1.28 GPF for solid waste and only 0.9 GPF for liquid waste. The toilet comes with a slow closing plastic lightweight seat so you don’t have to worry about the awful noise of a slamming toilet lid!
- Bowl height is 20-inches from the floor
- Perfect for individuals with mobility issues
- Dual flush system
- Includes a slow closing seat and lid
- Handle and valves are made of plastic
3. Toto CST744SL Drake 2-Piece ADA Toilet with Elongated Bowl, Cotton White
The Drake toilet from Toto features an elongated bowl with an ADA compliant height of 16.5-inches. This is an ideal toilet for anyone with mobility issues as the bowl height allows you to sit down and stand up more easily when using the toilet.
This toilet uses 1.6 GPF with every flush cycle. It uses Toto’s GMAX flushing system which features a 3-inch wide flush valve, an extra-large siphon jet and a large trapway. The GMAX flushing system ensures that all waste is properly disposed of on the first flush!
This Drake 2-piece toilet will complement any bathroom decor. It has a high-profile design that is powerful and durable enough to last a lifetime.
- 16.5-inch bowl height
- Elongated bowl
- Uses 1.6 GPF with each flush
- Features a 3-inch wide flush valve
- Large trapway
- Toilet is very noisy during the flush cycle
4. Kohler K-6669-0 Memoirs Toilet, White
The Memoirs toilet from Kohler features an elongated bowl for added room and comfort. It has comfort height seating which makes standing up and sitting down much easier for most adults.
This toilet has a concealed trapway and low-profile bolt caps to make it easier to clean the exterior of the toilet. This also gives the toilet a sleek enhanced design that will blend in well with any bathroom decor.
The toilet has a single flush system that uses the force of gravity to create a strong siphon during flushing. It has a canister flush valve which helps eliminate clogs without wasting water.
Kohler offers a 3-year limited warranty on this Memoirs toilet. If you are looking for a toilet that will give you years of long-lasting performance, look no further!
- Elongated bowl
- Comfort height seating
- Concealed trapway
- Low-profile bolt caps
- Canister flush valve to eliminate clogs
- 3-year limited warranty
- Canister flush system doesn’t work well in homes with low water pressure
5. Toto CST744E Eco Drake Two Piece Elongated Toilet, Colonial White
This is a single flush toilet from Toto that uses only 1.28 GPF with every flush cycle. It has an elongated bowl which provides added room and comfort for everyone in the household.
The 3-inch wide flush valve combined with the extra-large trapway provides a fast and efficient flush which ensures all waste is cleared out of the bowl and disposed of properly.
The EMAX large siphon jet offers increased water flow during each flush. Water is drawn into the toilet bowl more quickly and is pushed out more forcefully. This creates a powerful yet quiet flush.
This toilet can be upgraded with a soft close seat or a Toto WASHLET bidet seat. You will love the beauty and performance this toilet offers in your bathroom!
- Single flush toilet uses 1.28 GPF
- 3-inch wide flush valve
- Extra-large trapway
- Large siphon jet offers increased water flow during flushing
- Still requires multiple flushes for heavier solid waste
6. Toto MS446124CEMG Aquia IV WASHLET Elongated Dual Flush Toilet, Cotton White
The Aquia IV toilet from Toto features the Dynamax Tornado flush system which utilizes 360-degrees of cleansing power with every flush. The toilet bowl is glazed with a Cefiontect ceramic glaze to prevent solid waste from staining the bowl.
The sleek shape and design of the bowl reduces water flow resistance which results in a quieter flush. It even features a soft closing seat so you don’t have to worry about slamming toilet lids anymore!
This is a dual flush system which uses 1.28 GPF for solid waste and only 0.8 GPF for liquid waste. The chrome center-mounted push button sits on top of the tank for easy access when you are ready to flush.
If you are looking for a sleek toilet upgrade for your home bathroom, consider the Aquia IV. You will love how it looks in your bathroom!
- 360-degrees of cleansing power with every flush
- Toilet bowl is glazed to prevent mold and stain buildup
- Dual flush system
- Soft closing seat
- Water level in the bowl is low which requires multiple flushes for heavy waste
7. Toto Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank, Cotton White
This toilet from Toto features an elongated bowl for added room and comfort when you use the toilet. It has a high-profile, concealed design which makes cleaning the exterior of the toilet easier.
The Drake toilet uses 1.6 GPF with every flush and features Toto’s GMAX flush technology. With this technology, the 3-inch wide flush valve and siphon jet offers increased water flow. It will draw water into the bowl more quickly and sends water out of the bowl more forcefully.
The fully glazed trapway helps create a quiet but powerful flush. You can even upgrade this toilet with a soft closing seat or a WASHLET bidet seat. The options for this toilet are endless and the toilet is durable enough to last you a lifetime.
- Elongated bowl
- Uses 1.6 GPF
- Uses GMAX Flush technology
- Fully glazed trapway
- Tends to clog easily due to a low water line in the toilet bowl
Features to Consider
There are a few basic features to keep in mind when you are searching for a new two piece toilet. Here are some items to keep an eye on before you make a decision on which toilet you want to buy.
Single vs Dual Flush
If you are interested in conserving water, then you may want to consider a dual flush toilet. This type of flush system gives you the option to flush liquid waste using less water than a standard flush. You can still use the standard full flush when you have solid waste that needs disposed.
Most toilet products have the option of choosing a round toilet bowl or elongated toilet bowl. Elongated bowls offer more room and comfort when you are using the toilet. If you want a more comfortable experience, then look for a toilet with an elongated bowl shape. Just make sure it will fit in your bathroom!
If you have elderly people in your home or individuals with mobility challenges, you may want to consider an ADA compliant toilet or one that has comfort height seating. These types of toilets have higher bowl heights to make it easier to stand up and sit down on the toilet.
As you can see, there are many options available for two piece toilets. You just need to consider which options are important to you and select the toilet that best suits your needs in your bathroom. Be sure you take accurate measurements of your bathroom space so you can compare with the toilet size and ensure it will fit correctly in your bathroom!
You May Also Like:
- How To Remove The Plastic Nut From The Toilet Tank
- How Can I Get My Toilet To Flush Stronger?
- How To Identify Toto Toilet Model
- How To Remove Object From Toilet Trap
- How Long Does A Toilet Last?
- Kohler Memoirs Toilet Review
- Kohler San Souci Review
- Kohler Persuade Toilet Review
- Kohler Highline Toilet Review
- Kohler Elliston Toilet Review