Last Updated on
Kohler San Souci toilet is one of the best toilets from Kohler, with great features built into it. It is a compact and beautiful toilet, and it will be the best choice to install in your home. This one-piece toilet has a low profile design that will blend with all your bathroom decors. It will also give your bathroom a new look whether it’s the lower bathroom or the master’s bathroom.
Moreover, the toilet has a standard height and a powerful and effective flush. It also leaves more sitting space and more space to install other bathroom appliances. Read through this Kohler San Souci toilet review to determine whether or not this toilet will be ideal for your bathroom.
- Toilet Design
One of the features that you will absolutely like about this Kohler San Souci toilet is its design. This one-piece toilet has an integrated bowl and tank. Its bowl is also round and seamless hence the toilet will be ideal even for smaller bathrooms. The trip lever of this toilet is located on the recommended side of the toilet. The toilet comes with many different colors to choose from including the white whilst. Last but not least, the toilet also has an aqua piston canister that allows water to flow 360 degrees in the bowl.
- Flushing Mechanism
Kohler San souci toilet also features a powerful and effective flushing system known as gravity fed flushing system. This flushing system clears all the bowl content with just a single flush. Besides, it has an aqua piston canister that ensure 360 degrees water flow, thus increasing the effectiveness of each flush. The toilet also has a large trap way that plays a very important role in clearing both the solid and liquid waste in the bowl.
- Easy to Install
Installing this one-piece toilet is a breeze, it is very easy and quick. The toilet comes with quick attach hardware hence it can be easily installed to the floor. Besides, the toilet comes with a quick tight rubber bumper that makes it easy to have a more aesthetically and pleasing look. Kohler san Souci toilet also has a 12-inch rough-in. However, you should note that you will require additional manpower since the toilet is very heavy and the toilet does not come with a supply line hence you will have to purchase it separately.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
Last but not least, Kohler San Souci toilet is very easy to clean and to maintain since the bowl and the tank are integrated. The toilet is designed in such a way that it leaves no room for disease causing bacteria such as dirt, mound and debris to build up. The toilet is also very easy to maintain and can last for over 10 years while still in good condition if well maintained.
- The toilet is very easy to install, to clean and maintain.
- The toilet is EPA Certified.
- It has a sleek low profile design and a compact design that allows the toilet to fit even in smaller bathrooms.
- The toilet comes in many different colors to choose from.
- The aqua Piston allows water to flow in from 360 degrees thus increases the flushing power.
- The toilet is made from vitreous china hence it is very durable.
- It has a powerful flush technology that clears all the bowl content with just a single flush.
- Only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- It comes with one year limited warranty.
- Sometimes the handle sticks leaving the toilet to run continuously, you may end up wasting a lot of water.
- It has makes a lot of noise when flushing as the metal chain sometimes rattles.
- The toilet is not ADA compliant.
- It does not come with the supply line. Hence you will have to purchase it separately.